Monday, September 14, 2009

Letters to Ramon: Week 2 postscript

"I'm home today because Corey has the flu. I just called him in here to look at the standings. He goes, 'Why are some of the people in red?' I said, 'Because they went 5-0 this week.' He goes, 'Jerks.'" -- Danny K.

"Since when did MTV start showing videos?" -- Lee D.

"And really man..... I was shocked..... how did you know? That's so rich what you said about me thinking it was a 'gimme' week, and exactly true. You could feel it apparently. I honestly thought with great confidence I would go 5-0 and except for some totally non-inventive shit play calling...... 'OK let's run it up the gut again from the 3,' Tennessee might have scored to ice its game. I'll take the 4-1 though any time. (Try and make them harder next time.) Man, Margot is rocking." -- LB

"My money finally got in the mail Saturday. I think the delay in sending it is why the Irish lost to an average Michigan team. Now that it's sent, they should be able to go undefeated the rest of the way." -- B. Wujek

No comments: