Thursday, August 13, 2009

If Michael Dyer goes to Auburn...

... will it be because of this encounter with Auburn graduate Trey D. in Wal-Mart?

"I was checking out and there was a young man with a ball cap pulled down low that was talking to the cash register guy who was also a young man. I didn't think much of it until I overheard one of them mention all the football recruiting and how busy he was. I then looked at the guy in the cap and he had on some navy blue shorts that said Warriors. I was then pretty sure he was Michael Dyer because my wife works there and my kids go to school there as well. I said, 'Hey, do you go to Little Rock Christian Academy?' He said yes. I said, 'Are you Michael?' He said yes. I then told him I went to Auburn and he and his Walmart buddy both yelled out, 'It's a sign!' I told him yes, it's a very big sign. I then gave him a big War Eagle and wished him luck this season and with his decision. I hope he becomes a Tiger. That would be awesome. (In case you didn't know, Michael is rated as one of the top 4 running back recruits in the country.)"

-

And while the topic is on the Little Rock Christian Warriors, this was submitted by BR as their new helmet logo and mascot...

No comments: