Monday, August 10, 2009

Fat Matt continues to make Georgia proud



Matt Stafford, the greatest quarterback ever, has a new workout regime in place.
Jeff Seidel with the Detroit Free Press took a long and thoughtful look.

"I base this off several photos of Stafford on the Internet. In these photos, Stafford is practicing, uh, different quarterback techniques with several beautiful women, who happen to be wearing bikinis.

Lions coach Jim Schwartz noticed the photos, too. At the first team meeting, according to a report on mlive.com, Schwartz showed the players some of his family vacation photos and said, 'I thought I had a fun vacation until I saw this.'"

Read the whole column at
http://freep.com/article/20090810/COL38/908100318/Special-maneuvers-show-Stafford-s-skill

2 comments:

Pool Jones said...

A lot of questions about this photo. First, what is up with the orange sunglasses? Second, is one of those girls passing out as the photo is being taken?

Jeremy Peppas said...

She's going down, but it isn't because she is passing out.


Dear Penthouse Forum
Hi, my name is Matthew Stafford and I never thought I'd write ya'll a letter, but let me tell you about the time I had a five-way.