Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Letters to Ramon

Some comments from recent e-mail...

"FYI, I was too drunk to put postage on my envelope this weekend. My $10 is going out in today's mail. Lots of upsets this weekend... wish I had the foresight to have taken advantage of more of them. Please keep Clemson out of future pools... they are just too much of a heartache to bet for or against!!!" -- Greg Bizzy B

"I can't believe I went 2-3 this week. I never did that even once last year!! What's with the TN q-back? I might have been able to do a better job. disgraceful....." -- Beth Shields

"Mr. Wells teaches an Oaklawn class? Why I should abuse my position in the media and pass along that valuable nugget to one Harry King. I think King, who is also the lord and master of Oaklawn, would find that column worthy." -- Jeremy Peppas

"I stumbled out of the gate last season and never recovered. 2008 will be different. Arkansas is going to have a tough year this year, I fear. And it will be insult added to injury if Ole Miss has a stand-out season. I don't harbor ill will toward HDN but he sure left the program in shambles, and did not get far enough away from town to avoid some angry stares and glares. Go State! Beat Ole Miss!" -- Glenn B.

No comments: