Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The five games are out

If you are a frequent visitor to Poolsville, you may have caught the five games over in the column on the right under The Daily Feed. Those are the five games for the week (sometimes there will be more than five listed before the official release), and when you click each game pairing a new set of news links will appear underneath. If knowing the games a little early gives you an edge in studying or visiting their message boards to see who sucks like Jeremy Peppas likes to do, then here you go.

The School of Noise asked me yesterday if the Razorbacks are going to be included in the weekly games much this season. My guess is no, unless they shock the world and don't mount a succession of losses after Week 2. The Hogs made several appearances in last year's pool, but the year before weren't in at all. But even if the Petrinobacks are terrible, I might have to make an exception for that Ole Miss game.

1 comment:

Jeremy Peppas said...

yay, I'm a label.
Suck it google spiders or cookies or whatever.
And while I do suck, I'd like to point out that the big Escobar Trophy on the front page has my name on it.
'Cause I'm a winner baby. A winner.