Monday, October 08, 2007

This from an irate UF fan

This was emailed to me today... (I love the elf comment)

by WildAndBlue , 9/30/07 10:02 ET

on another forum. Must read.

"As I sit here in my darkened house, too despondent to open the shades, too ashamed to venture outside, I decided to reevaluate the teams I hate more than Lucifer himself. And I've made a change in my top 3. Auburn has replaced Tennessee at #2, a position the Fallentears held since Johnny Minors whimpering days of 1984. All these years I've considered Auburn that little pest we have to play before Georgia. The little runt who wants you to play w/ him before you go outside & play w/ your friends. The little pain in the a-- that your mother makes you play with. But no more.

Admittedly, since 1990 we've won more than we've lost to Auburn. But it seems that the losses we've had have been so devastating. To wit:

1993 - #3 Florida is double digits favorites over Auburn at Jordan Hare. We have a 27-13 halftime lead. But Auburn decides to ignore the rules of respect & come back & win that game. Of course a late hit penalty by then freshman Lawrence Wright didn't help matters.

1994 - #1 Gators are 17 point favorites over Auburn. We're gonna get revenge for last year's debacle & teach those bastar-s the true meaning of respect for one's superiors. Except Terry Dean decides to play Santa Clause & give away our season to that little friggin' elf Bowden.

2001 - Again we're #3, again double digit favorites. And STILL Auburn refuses to show us the respect we deserve. So some lil' punk field goal kicker whose name escapes me but if I ever meet him I'd shoot his dog in front of him kicks a ball that starts out headed for Houston, somehow takes a right turn at the 20 & splits the uprights to damage a once promising season.

And we know what happened the last 2 years.

So in light of these events, Auburn is my 2nd most hated team. At least Tennessee has been showing us the proper respect in recent years. They take their a-- kicking like they're supposed to. But Auburn insists on coming into our yard & turning over our garbage cans.

So Auburn, I hate you. I hate you w/ the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. I hope your football field get chinch bugs & you lose all the grass. I hope a Wal-Mart opens in whatever sorry a--ed town you reside in & drives every other business out & the town becomes a ghost town. I hope a student falls & sprains his ankle & a thousand personal injury attorneys descend upon your h-ll hole w/ litigious intentions.

Just so you understand - I HATE YOU, AUBURN!!!!!!!

But cheer up, at least you're not my most hated team. Florida State is firmly entrenched in that position."

No comments: