Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ramon goes on an adventure











So for work, I had to journey to the governor's mansion on Tuesday afternoon and I took along the Ramon Escobar Trophy.
I, hopefully, have attached some photos of the day's adventure.
Jim Guy was and still is my favorite governor. Mostly because he gave me an award back in the day. Anyway, Ron Maxwell, the mansion administrator, didn't want to be seen with Ramon, but a member of the state police security detail did. His picture is thoughfully included, I have about 10 total, but posting pictures is a pain in the butt.
Ramon is available for speaking engagements and photos, please contact me for more information.

4 comments:

Pool Jones said...

These photos are incredible. My favorite is the one with Jim guy Tucker. You have to hand it to the mansion staff for being a good sport about this. There's a reason I voted for Mike Beebe. I just can't see Janet Huckabee going along with this, but maybe you will get a photo with her and the trophy at a future meeting. If only you had been carrying the trophy in your shot with John Edwards during his visit to the Arkansas Delta. I'm looking forward to seeing where Ramon will travel to next.

Scott said...

Is there any way we could get Janet Huckabee to present the trophy to the next winner? After all, she's experienced at handing Jermain Taylor his title belts after fights.

Pool Jones said...

I keep trying to get Joe Kleine to do it at Corky's, but maybe Janet Huckabee is a better idea. I'm sure she would do it if I gave a little campaign donation.

Jeremy Peppas said...

Could get Bazzel to do it. He'll do anything for money and by anything I mean, umm, anything.