Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Best Five Games of Week 9

Week 9

"Professor Rab" is headed to the "ESPN College GameDay" set on Saturday morning as he continues his travels to see Notre Dame this season. I am making it official right now that I will refund his entry fee if I see a poster with any reference to the Ramon Escobar Trophy, a giant head of Ramon, or a mention of Poolsville. Instead I believe he plans to hold a poster promoting his law firm. Lame. On a related note, if I see haiku master Booty D dressed up as the leprechaun on the sidelines, the pool will be declared over and he will be awarded the prize money. I'll be watching.

For $800 and the Ramon Escobar Trophy, plus other prizes soon to be announced as soon as the 11 remaining delinquents send in their entry fee, select your winners and email them back to me by 5 p.m. Friday.


Texas Tech - Kansas State
2:30 p.m., Saturday, Fox
Line: Kansas State by 7
* Underdog worth three points

World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party
Florida - Georgia
2:30 p.m., Saturday, CBS
Line: Florida by 6
* Underdog worth three points

USC - Arizona
2:30 p.m., Saturday, ABC/ESPN2
Line: USC by 6
* Underdog worth three points

Ohio State - Penn State
4:30 p.m., Saturday, ESPN
Line: Pick 'em

Notre Dame - Oklahoma
7 p.m., Saturday, ABC
Line: Oklahoma by 10
* Underdog worth four points


Good luck.
****#****

No comments: