Friday, November 05, 2010

Live Fan Feedback: Week 10 Friday

Comments on the week from our expert panel of reporters, bankers, doctors, lawyers, ad wizards, lawn guys, bond guys, car guys, pilots, priests, principals, builders, teachers, bums, and nomads.

Continually updated throughout the day...

Maybe this time I'll be right.
I picked all road teams to win their fight.
If in fact they do not win.
I'll go Brett Favre on my wife's chin.
-- Danny K.

I believe I’ve picked Arkansas on several occasions only to be disappointed. In fact, if not for Arkansas, I’d probably be $ 800 richer by now. -- Fish

Some cowboys (Oklahoma State) rode elephants (Alabama) to the Mormon temple (Utah) while carrying some gamecocks (South Carolina) and (Arizona) Green Tea for snacks. -- Kate D.

When you start sending out the “don’t give up” messages it’s time to panic -- it is the Poolsville equivalent of Jerry Jones giving a vote of confidence to his head coach mid-way through the season. -- David M.

I really wish that you would stop putting Arkansas games in the pool. I'm starting to get tired of taking the loss. -- Brendan O.

No comments: