Friday, October 08, 2010

Live Fan Feedback: Friday style

Comments on the week from our expert panel of reporters, bankers, doctors, lawyers, ad wizards, lawn guys, bond guys, car guys, pilots, priests, principals, builders, teachers, bums, and nomads.

Continually updated throughout the day...

WOO-PIG!!! Go Hogs! What better way to come off a loss to the #1 team in the nation than to have an off week and come back refreshed and fired up! This should be an exciting week! The hogs can go to Cowboy Stadium and live the dream of playing in an unbelievable facility and beating the home team! If I know Bobby, he will have the boys prepared to play ball tomorrow! I fully expect to see Ryan staying calm when making throws, the offensive line standing firm on the ball to protect their QB so we can make some plays and share the clock with our defense, the defensive line to push through and make some big plays!!! Can't wait to watch!!! -- Randi P.

-

This Weeks Poem, a Haiku:

Big football surprise.
Austin is happy this week.
The Longhorns won't lose.

-- Danny K.

-

These seem too easy. I expect a 2-3. -- Mark H.

Actually kinda wishing this series was a home-home arrangement. Would be cool to see Ags in Fayetteville or LR. Although, you can't get $11 beers at campus stadium. -- Aggie Mark

-

Regards from Big O:

Having relearned an old lesson when it comes to picking winners based in part upon your additional points, here are my picks for this week: 1) Michigan (based upon past experience with Michigan State only surprising the talking jocks once out of every two opportunities); 2) Arkansas (yes, I've resisted the urge to pick A&M when I know most pool members will go with the home team with the added possibility for extra points because the Hogs demonstrated they could play at least 3 quarters against the last mythical national champions and they are a good SEC team); 3) Alabama (sigh, I refuse to make the same mistake that I have made two times this season although I will still be pulling for the "old ball coach" to awaken some of his distant magic with a team that "could" at home expose the Tahd for the pretender it really is this year...aw heck, my Tigers will just have to do that the Friday after Thanksgiving); 4) Florida (because I fully expect that miserable excuse for a head coach at the Red Stick to screw up so bad even the luck of the Irish can't help him beat a less than stellar shell of the Gator's old self...as one of the comments on our AU website correctly observed last week, LSWho's bozo could aim a rifle at his foot and bag a 12 point buck); and 5) Florida State (because I still don't really believe the Hurricanes are that good, even playing at home, and I think FSU's talent is equal coupled with a better coach). Well, there's my picks, and I better do better than last week if I hope to stay ahead of the remaining Davis/AU clan! Again, War Cam Eagle!!!

No comments: