Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Live Fan Feedback: Postgame reactions

Comments on the week from our expert panel of reporters, bankers, doctors, lawyers, ad wizards, lawn guys, bond guys, car guys, pilots, priests, principals, builders, teachers, bums, and nomads.

Continually updated throughout the day...

Being of the "older generation," hardly anything you wrote means a thing to me... in the future, translations might help. My only question after last weekend's games: How on earth did anyone (including my eldest son) pick MS State over Georgia unless they had inside information as to Dawgs serving jail time last weekend? Regardless, any of us old time runners (ie, back when breaking the 4 minute mile was deemed almost impossible until a certain skinny white guy did it), fighting the mile run four times around the track encircling API's (we were Alabama Polytechnic Institute until my first second junior year) glorious field of (football) dreams and recent National Championship, striving for Intramural honors, know that the inside track in the middle of the pack is where one rests for the long haul, letting the front runners exhaust themselves in the early laps. I'll let you know (probably by picking 5 out of 5 some week) when I decide to pass some of the early, foolish sprinters. Until our next list to pick from is received, "War Cam Eagle" and keep the Dyer bowling ball's continued learning curve in place! -- Big O

I want an audit of Beranek. I mean the guy sucked last year and this year has put up almost perfect scores... something is not right in the Rock! -- Tom Van Damme

I was really pulling for Arkansas for the upset. Still very good game. Hoping FL can topple them. Hoping OSU also falls, hard. Don't think Mark Richt will last another game. Definitely not pass mid-season. Feel bad for him. -- My D.

FYI - I picked my teams in 20 seconds, one day after foot surgery, juiced up on vicodin. 5-0!! There might be something to that! -- Beth S.

Boy, am I bummed... we sucked it bad. -- Sal

No comments: