Monday, August 30, 2010

A Word from Pat Dye about the SEC West Coaching

"On the SEC West side there are great coaches as well. I think Gene Chizik is going to be a great coach at Auburn. He has already had one successful year and I think he is destined to be a great coach. Nick Saban has proven he is a great coach. Les Miles has got his critics, but he has won a national championship. Bobby Petrino has proven he can win at Arkansas. Houston Nutt is a little squirrelly, but he has had his great years. He seems to have his great years when he is not supposed to have a great year and when he is supposed to have his great years something always happens. Dan Mullen has done a great job at Mississippi State and I would say right now that football enthusiasm at Mississippi State is at an all-time high."

(nothing left to add after that humorous nugget - AubieJones)

2 comments:

Pool Jones said...

I love to hear Pat Dye on the Finebaum show. Boy is he a Southern stereotype that I wonder what listeners from other parts of the country are thinking when they hear him. Also a cheater.

Rey Pygsterio said...

When did Petrino prove he could win at Arkansas? Did I miss that season?