Monday, October 26, 2009

Letters to Ramon: Week 8 postscript

"Crazy. Every week I say, man if I had just picked that one game right I'd be in the upper tier. That said, if I had picked one more game wrong, I'd be a tier lower. I need a 5-0 to take it up a tier. I just couldn't take Ole Miss since their QB looked so pathetic against SC and Bama. I have not had good luck picking Hog games this year. How about Nutt being 2-0 against Arkansas? How long will 'Petrino is building the program' be an excuse? Everyone talks about how Nutt can't coach, but he takes these talented teams and makes them winners instantly. People said last year, oh he inherited a bunch of talent that anyone could win with. Well, apparently not the previous coach. Same thing when he came to Arkansas. I mean when was the last time Ole Miss was in the Top Ten? Not since segregation ended. They'll also say he can't recruit, but we could name a long list of incredibly talented players that were here under his watch. I do not agree with some of his coaching, though. Why would they manage the clock so poorly at the end of the half and not even attempt to get into FG range. Really terrible and of course Facebook started lighting up with comments from Nutt haters. They had a good point there." -- Shaft III

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geassyGef [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url]