Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Picking all underdogs is the top category
for point potential through Week 4

Analysis from Mike G.:

I knew it was a bad omen when they were predicting 6 inches of snow Tuesday night. When that didn’t materialize (just a dusting), I was relieved. When the picks came out, I thought for sure that we dodged the bad omen bullet... Then the scores started rolling in. Thank goodness that the “experts” had picked the Houston win correctly...

One small note:
Picking all dogs through week 4 would have you at (10-10) and 26 points.
Picking all home teams would put you at (12-8) and 25 points.
Picking all visiting teams would put you at (8-12) and 21 points.
Picking all faves would put you at (10-10) and 20 points.

So I (and many others) would be better off blindly picking than what I am doing.

No comments: