Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Letters to Ramon

Actual calls from actual listeners...

"Oregon-Oregon State - OSU - aren't they playing for a Rose Bowl berth? I don't know anything about Pac-10 accept that their women's softball players are hot - even the lesbians. Especially the lesbians." -- Jeff G.

"Oregon State - I shudder to think of the uniforms Oregon will unveil for this game." -- Scott F.

"I'm in my own rivarly game - Pride Bowl vs. Lineberry. Gotta hold on to beat Wil." -- Robb O.

"Boomer Sooner Okla U! Have you ever been to Stillwater? It's a dump and it smells like a pig farm as you drive to the middle of nowhere to find it. Plus the stadium will be half empty because the dumb aggies wouldn't sell single game tickets. My high school had a better stadium until the pokes got the Pickens money. 79-16-7 that should say it all. My favorite part will be the Longhorns needing to root for us." -- Sean O.

"It's nutt's fault because he wasn't recruiting." -- Jim C.

No comments: