Thursday, September 04, 2008

Letters to Ramon

A round-up of more recent comments from e-mail...

I admit that I was drinking a little too much of the 'Kool Aid'... boy it was sweet!!! I left before the 4th quarter started and told folks either way (win or lose) I was already disgusted. I also told all my friends that folks are going to wish Houston Nutt was still around here after we get our heads bashed in throughout the season. It is going to be the days of old were we are out of the game by the end of the 1st quarter. I know I may be going a little over-board on the other end of the spectrum, but I did not like what I saw on the field, at all.

- they dominated us on both lines all day, I thought our O-line would be awesome....
- our secondary has a long way to go and we got no pressure at all, even with a blitz I don't recall much pressure
- no run game whatsoever
- players did not look like they were ready to play... fumbles, dropped balls, missed tackles, missed assignments, etc.

If we don't grow up in a hurry with both our youth and understanding of the new system, it will be an ugly season with 1 maybe two wins if we are lucky.

AND this was freaking W. Illini!!!!

-- D Romeo


"I will never pick Nuttless. That sorry SOB!" -- Joe C.

"F'ing Clemson." -- Robb O.

No comments: