Saturday, December 01, 2007

Who is in the BCS

In case anyone wants to weigh-in before the official announcement is made tomorrow, post a message on who you think will be in the BCS Championship game, as well as who you think should be in (not necessarily the same two teams). Of course all of this depends on if Oklahoma holds out to win tonight.

I think it will be Ohio State vs Virginia Tech. I think it should be VA Tech and Oklahoma. These two teams had harder schedules than OSU or USC. They are also playing very well right now. Georgia and Kansas... sorry, win your division, let alone your conference and you would be in New Orleans Jan. 7th.

I think LSU is struggling too much with lesser teams and would lose to a top 10 team right now. In a month, they may be much better when players are healthier. I hope that is the case because I want to see the best game of the bowl season... Hawaii vs LSU. Offense vs Defense. Is Colt Brennan really that good? Is the SEC's most talented defense really that strong? I want to see that answered.

Here's to one of the greatest football seasons in a long time.

1 comment:

LDavis said...

One addendum... if LSU played Hawaii right now, I think LSU loses.