Monday, November 05, 2007

You know what Poolsville needs?

No, not more haikus.

I think Matt should be required to post a weekly column in the style of Larry King's USA Today column. You know the one I'm talking about, filled with random, stream of consciousness and out of left field thoughts. Like a thought about Darren McFadden's car followed by "We can put a man on the moon, but Subway can only offer three types of cheese for their sandwiches?"

Those columns and getting to vote on the Slabby champion are the only reasons I enter the various Escobar sports pools. (BTW, what's a guy got to do to get an invite to the Escobar Book Club!?!)

Matt's King-style columns > Easterbrook's Tuesday Morning QB > Peter King's Things I Think I Think.

Make it happen, Matt. Make. It. Happen.

1 comment:

LDavis said...

TMQ is great. I've been reading it for years.