Sunday, August 05, 2007

Wow, this person has some serious "angst" against Nutt

Houston Dale Nutt - Suckage at it's bestHi. My name is Houston Dale Nutt, Head Coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks, and I'm here to tell you why I own this $^#@ing program, and why you cannot do &#%^ to me.

After going 5-6 in 2004, 4-7 in 2005, miraculously, we finished with a 10-4 season and a Capital One Bowl apperance for the 2006 season. I was "forced" to hire an Offensive Coordinator by the name of Gus Malzahn. We all know the only reason why that shlump was hired that so we could land the Springdale Boys. Mitch who? Oh, you mean that "Parade All-American" that cannot pass worth a damn? HAH!

Be happy, you idiots! We got 10 wins and a big game on New Year's Day! That was a moral victory for us! Boy, Minnie Mouse, those ears sure do cause some confusion!

I'm clearly in this for the money. I hate YOU, the internet based fan, you're too educated for someone that doesn't even play fute-bawl. I'm real glad I have someone in the front office that won't let the lazy doofs up there fire me. With Nick Saban going to Alabama, that just sealed my fate as the defacto Head Coach for Life!

http://www.nuttsucks.com/

1 comment:

Pool Jones said...

These people have some problems in the their own lives that they like to take out on the head coach. I don't like these Internet fans either who spend 24/7 figuring out ways to say they hate Nutt. They are psycho.