Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday thread: I think I'm already out

How many people already have a Great Eight team eliminated? I do. Thanks, Marquette. Today I will be celebrating my second final eight team being eliminated when Penn loses to Texas. Call me crazy, gang, but I think they know how to straight ball in the Ivy League. After seeing all those overtime games yesterday, I've decided on a new rule for next year -- any game that goes into overtime instantly becomes worth two extra points. If you're looking for standings after day one, the first standings will be released Saturday morning. I do them round by round. Mike Anderson is up at 8:45 p.m. tonight against Kentucky. Should be a good one.

As always, post away your trash talk by clicking "Comments" below.

3 comments:

Karl Pilkington's Knob at Night said...

I suck.

Pool Jones said...

I had Northwestern State -- which just goes to show if you pick enough upsets you will get some right.

H.H. Holmes & Friends said...

Well, Arkansas just lost in a close game -- not exactly an upset but upsetting to us Arkansans pulling for them.